May 14, 2015

Free Coffee Lovers Printable

 Today's blog post is about one of my hubby's favorite things....Coffee!
Click on print to download

I must admit I love a good cup of Joe too, but mine usually ends up looking and tasting more like a dessert than a coffee, a little while back I made some free printables to go along with my desire for a diy coffee bar, You can find those printables here.


Since my last coffee themed printables were well received, I decided to make a new one this year, 
Use it in your own kitchen, in the office break room, give as a gift or display it on your own coffee bar 
(Jealous if you have one, because I have yet to make one for myself)  

Enjoy & feel free to share!

Please do not alter, sell, reproduce for resale 
or claim as your own work


 Thanks for stopping by!
~Brandy Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.