June 27, 2015

Independence Day


As Independence Day quickly approaches, and we prepare for fun festivities to celebrate the day, Our family traditions includes grilling out with family and friends, shooting fireworks, riding jet skis and swimming in our pool or in the lake and the evening is capped off by riding our pontoon boat out to watch a huge firework show on the water at sunset...I look forward to celebrating this holiday and many others with our family and friends, but I never forget what it means and how fortunate we are as Americans to live in the land of the free! 
I love decorating our home for the different seasons and holidays and The Fourth is no different, so in honor of Independence Day, I wanted to share with you these free printables that I made.
 I hope that you enjoy them, share them and decorate your home with them and enjoy making some great memories of your own with your family and friends.

~Brandy

To Download :Click Here:










No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.