May 4, 2015

Meal Planning

Dry Erase Menus

Click on print to download

Click on print to download

I realized a long time ago that a little planning goes a long way in making my life run a little smoother,
 I have a family planner that keeps the whole family on track, a personal planner to keep ME on track, a blog planner to keep my blog and business on track and yes, even a meal planner to help me plan out what my family is going to eat and 
what items I need to purchase, 
believe me...it does make life easier! 

Today I am going to share with you a Dry Erase Menu that I made,[well, four actually] 
you simply print it out on any paper, I use card stock just because it holds up better and the ink doesn't bleed through while printing, 
and then place it in a **frame of your choice, 
then use a **fine tip dry erase marker to 
write down meal plans!
So simple, yet very useful!

If you'd like to share any of your printables with me and possibly be featured on my blog, send me an email at brandy1976jones@gmail.com
with a picture of your printable as well as a link to your blog post.

**Please note, I am not in any way affiliated with Walmart, the links provided show you the items that I personally use, you can use any item you prefer from any store. I am in no way endorsing Walmart or it's stores, nor am I compensated by them


No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.