July 11, 2015

Bathroom Printables

Hello Everyone!
Welcome back to Jones Creek Creations, 
for those that follow my little 'ol blog, you know that I love to create and share free printables with everyone and well, today is no different. 
I recently started working on decorating my bathroom after a recent remodel and I wanted some cute prints, but I didn't wanna go broke obtaining those babies, there is a lot of great finds on the internet, but boy are some expensive, so I decided to play around a bit and see what I could come up with on my own with the software that I use 
and these are what I made, so of course I had to share! 

::To download click here::







Please feel free to share these on social media as well as on your blogs, just please link back to my blog and as always all of my free printables are for personal use only.
Thanks!
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.