November 4, 2013

::Thanksgiving Subway Art::

As I was preparing to make my next printable for Thanksgiving,
 I wanted to think about some of the  things that remind me of  the holiday itself, and these words  came to mind ~~~~~>

{November, Turkey, Tradition, Give Thanks Always, Football, Pumpkin pie, Blessings & Thankful}

So, then I decided to make a Subway Art Printable to showcase all of the wonderful words that remind me of a good Thanksgiving with family. I would love to see pictures of how you used this free printable in your own decor! You have two options to choose from either, Pumpkin Spice Orange or Cinnamon Brown, simply click on the picture to download!


Cinnamon Brown Option 8x10

Pumpkin Spice Option 8x10



If you download these, please leave me a comment or better yet...send me a picture and show me how you use them in your decor! 


Pin It



No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.