November 29, 2013

::Christmas 2013::

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Here are some items that are for sale from Jones Creek Creations
All items shown below [except for the free printables]
can be purchased as a print only.
I accept Personal Check & Money Orders at this time.
Message me for ordering details!
Reindeer Couple 8x10 Personalized with two names
Printed on Acid Free Cardstock
Only $12.00 Print Only!






My "Merry CHRIST-mas" prints (shown framed)
are available as 8x10 Prints only $12.00 or 5x7 Prints only $5.00
Printed on Acid Free Cardstock
Message for ordering details!
Check or Money Order Only Please!

Now for my FREE PRINTABLES
There are three choices to choose from, click on the picture to download.
[These are as always free for personal use, please do not sell, redistribute or alter in any way]


 CHRISTMAS 2013 SUBWAY ART PRINTS

CHRISTMAS 1

CHRISTMAS 2

CHRISTMAS 3

If you download these, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of them and 
don't forget to share them on PINTEREST and FACEBOOK :) 
Thanks & Merry Christmas!
-Brandy

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Caroline! I'm so glad you love these...Check out my newer ones here http://jonescreekcreations.blogspot.com/2015/12/printables-2015-christmas-is-quickly.html maybe you can use them to decorate with next Christmas!

      Delete


View more gifts at Zazzle.