October 26, 2013

Some of my favorite things about Fall



If you know me at all, then you know that Fall is absolutely my favorite time of the year, Leaves changing colors, cool nights by the fire pit or sitting by the fireplace with a good magazine.It's just the best, so I wanted to share a few things that I have found on the web that remind me of what I love about Fall.

{Bringing natural elements indoors}

{Beautiful colored leaves}
Picture courtesy of The daily balance
{Finding the perfect pumpkin}
Picture courtesy of Redbubble

{Thanksgiving Dinner with family}
Picture courtesy of  Imu.edu

{Halloween Decorations}
Picture courtesy of  Social Moms
Then there are my other favorite thing...
getting to decorate with all the fabulous printables!
Here a couple that I made just for you!

{Click on the picture to download.}

Always be Thankful 5x7

Give Thanks Always 5x7

Pin It

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me a comment if you like my free printables! Remember all my free printables are for personal use only and are not to be sold, reproduced for sale or altered in any way. 
Thank you!
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.