December 5, 2015

 Christmas Printables 2015

 Christmas is quickly approaching, it seems like just yesterday I was taking the Christmas tree down and putting away all the decorations 
and Bam! it's here again! 
Every year I decorate our home with a big tree, lights everywhere and the sound of Christmas carols playing to get us in the Christmas spirit. 
Each year, my family and I usually drive around different neighborhoods looking at everyone's Christmas lights, this is something that my grandmother did for us kids when we were small and doing it with mine connects me to those fond memories and I hope someday, they do it with their children. 

In my last blog post, I gave away some free printables that used elegant "golden" deer with bold black and white stripes, as well as some gift tags to use, I promised that if that wasn't your taste that I would be posting some more "traditional" ones,
 so here they are! 
These are also free for personal use, feel free to share on social media, but please link back to this blog post! 

Thank you for your continued support of my little 'ol blog, so that I can continue to do 
the things that I love!

Merry Christmas from Jones Creek Creations!
See ya in the New Year!  

To download any of these,
 click on the link at the end of this post!
You can also find these at the linky party at 
tatertotsandjello.com


























No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.