October 30, 2014

Lemon Sugar Scrub Recipe



I have been wanting to try this for some time and well, with colder weather moving in and dry skin starting to happen, I thought now is as good of a time as any. This is a really simple recipe and would make a great gift, this recipe makes enough for two batches or a pint. I put it in two half pint jars and made labels for them, here is the recipe:

2 Cups of white granulated sugar
1/4 Cup of do-TERRA brand fractionated coconut essential oil
5 Drops  do-TERRA brand Lemon essential oil

In a medium glass bowl, I added 2 cups of sugar and the fractionated coconut oil and mixed really well with a spoon, pressing it and stirring it until well mixed and fluffy, then I added my Lemon essential oil and mixed well again, then I divided the sugar scrub into two half pint jars, one to enjoy and one to give as a gift. Give it a try, it is super easy and yes, the do-TERRA is the best essential oils that I have found and last a good while! Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.