February 20, 2014

More St. Patrick's Day Printables

Okay, so I couldn't resist...I decided to make even more St. Patrick's Day printables, I made some cute notes to tuck into your child's lunchbox, back pack, folders, etc. to brighten up their day and to let them know that you are thinking of them, as well as a cute KEEP CALM printable for us adults.
 If you like these, please share them and don't forget to follow my blog if you don't already!


CLICK TO DOWNLOAD ST. PATRICK'S DAY KID NOTES

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD KEEP CALM & GET LUCKY 8X10

Disclaimer: If you share my work on your blog/website, etc. please link back to my blog, as always, none of my work may be altered, reproduced for resale or sold digitally, etc. for any reason.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Brandy S. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.