January 28, 2017




It's been a while since I've shared a free printable, so I thought it was long overdue. As I get older, [ahem, 40 already! where did the time go] I find that some of the best nights out are well...nights in! Now, don't get me wrong, I love nights out with the girls or with my hubby, but some nights are great to just curl up on the couch in your pj's and enjoy a couple [or three] glasses of Moscato and watch a good movie or two. 
The free printable that I am offering is an 8x10 and comes in two color options [gray and blue] they both look great framed and hanging on the wall as a fun reminder of those great nights relaxing at home. I hope you enjoy! To download, please click here,
 if you share these, please link back to this original blog post. 
Thanks so much! Now, on to the free printables!





No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.