September 29, 2012

Another Rag Wreath

Supplies Needed: Three or more colors of fabric, Sharp scissors, a wire hanger and a wooden, decorated initial [optional]
Shape your hanger into a circle and cut strips of fabric, tie around the hanger, alternating fabrics.
Keep adding more fabric until your wreath is nice and full, Add a wooden letter if you like. I had my hubby cut our letter "J" out of scrap plywood that we had laying around and I Mod Podged scrapbook paper onto it.
I think it turned out rather nice.
I loved the idea of this wreath using a wire hanger, because it is inexpensive and who doesn't have too many of those darn things hanging around? also, my wonderful Mother-in-law donated me the fabric as her fabric closet runneth over, and as I mentioned my great hubby cut me out some letters out of some scrap plywood that he had left over from a previous project and I fancied it up with some scrapbook paper and Mod Podge. Tell me what you think! 1.
Pin It
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.