August 31, 2012

Inexpensive Monogrammed Print



Monogrammed Family Print

1.
Pin It
 I made this print for my own home and had several request from people who wanted me to make them one so, I wanted to share how easy it is to make this for yourself or for a gift for some one. all you need to make this is:
*Shadow box that is size 8x8 [I purchased mine at Walmart]
* Scrapbook Paper [I used Martha Stewart brand] already cut to 8x8 in beige
* 2 different fonts of your liking.
Directions: using a printing program of your choosing, lay out the design, making the Last name letter larger and centered, using your second font, select the family names and shape into a circle ( I used Print Artist to do this). next print out directly onto your beige scrapbook paper and place in shadow box frame. THATS IT! It's that easy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


View more gifts at Zazzle.